Monday, November 2, 2009

Football comes to an end...sigh!

I have to admit that I love watching Brock play football. I love how excited and obsessed he gets about it. I love the friendships he forms and the discipline he learns. I love the cheering fans and the encouraging coaches. I love the way he leads his team in cheers to pump them up. I love the fall afternoon games that bring families and friends together. Unfortunately, that all came to an end when they lost in their playoff game. It was quite a shock and disappointment as we were actually the better team (really).I love that Coach Fullmer always started and ended the game with a prayer from the team or coaches. Only in Utah and aren't we lucky.
Craig coaches because of Brock and delights in how well Brock does. Brock and some of his football buddies.

Goodbye until next season!!!

No comments: