Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW AND UPDATED POSTS - YEA!!! Can you believe it?

Yes, I know it has been awhile since I posted anything. Life gets so crazy busy! I will try to catch up so things will be out of order (pretty much like my life)! Enjoy!
BEAR LAKE
I really needed to get out of town for fall break. Our wonderful friends, Nick and Annette Ivins (and Ryan) offered their family condo in Bear Lake. Who can pass up Bear Lake? We just relaxed the whole time and had a blast. Thanks Nick and Annette! The scenery was absolutely stunning with the autumn colors and smooth blue lake.
This is the position Nick and Brock were in about 50% or more of the time. What were they doing, you ask? Wii and Playstation 3! They were in heaven.

There were games to play for the rest of us too!
Every night was movie night.
There was an indoor pool...
Craig was so thoughtful and did the dishes and started the dishwasher. The liquid soap did say "dishwashing soap" on it. Um...but it didn't say for dishwashers on it, hun. I hear from the kitchen from Craig, "I think we have a problem" as the suds spilled out onto the floor.

We decided to play tennis...I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I sat out at first to record the play and it was a comedy. Craig was serving from behind and hit Justine in the bum. Mariah either didn't have her contacts in or there was a hole in her racket because she just was not connecting up. Craig again hit from behind Justine, the ball hit her racket, and then bounced back and hit her in the forehead. I have never seen that before. She thought it was pretty funny. Brock didn't hit the ball so it hit him, right where it really hurts. He was on the ground crying while we were all rolling on the ground laughing.
We were terrrible at tennis. We spent more time hitting each other with balls and chasing balls then we did actually hitting the ball to each other. Oh well, it was good exercise and fun.
You can't got to Bear Lake without getting a raspberry shake!!!
ANOTHER NEW POST ON THE NEXT PAGE....FOOTBALL INJURY AND DRAMA

2 comments:

Linda Horsley said...

SO much fun! you guys are so cute! Love ya!

Lace said...

I have already heard all about this trip but I was reviewing some of the blog posts to relive family memories. When I read this again I was literally crying at laughing out loud. Our family should have a comedy show. We are so funny.